Insiten High-Fiver Wanted!
Senior UI/UX Designer
Insiten is a rapidly-growing technology company based in Atlanta. We are looking for a talented, dedicated Senior UI/UX Designer to join our high-five team and take part in the continued growth of our dynamic young company.
- We develop innovative business software that simplifies busy and complex processes through a direct and dynamic user experience.
- We have a history of developing custom enterprise class technology solutions for major Fortune 500 companies.
- Now, we are working on bringing a new, original product to market that we need your help in designing.
Insiten makes business simple. We shatter the stereotype that business software is outdated, complex and difficult to use in three fundamental ways:
- Simplify – We combine cutting edge technology, user experience, and business acumen to create sophisticated software that appears effortless to the end user.
- Consolidate – We consolidate disconnected processes, offline documents and spreadsheets, and a barrage of meeting notes and emails in a streamlined, unified solution.
- Organize – Our software organizes unstructured business data into structured data so information is accessible across the organization and complex questions can be answered.
Why Work for Us?
Insiten has one of the most supportive cultures anywhere. Our team of lifelong learners has a thirst for knowledge and passion for technology and software. We’re dedicated to achieving world-class solutions for our clients, and at the same time place a high value on team rewards and personal career growth. We enjoy working together to solve challenging problems, teach each other through mentorship and learning sessions, and celebrate victories (even the small ones) along the way.
What are we looking for?
Are you the type of person who always goes the extra mile? Are you passionate about your craft and always striving to improve? Do you get so excited when you see your designs come to life that you high-five the person next to you? If so, you are exactly who we are looking for.
We are looking for people who love learning, teaching, solving problems, and working as a team – what we like to call “high-fivers”
What you will be doing
Kickstart our design department as our first dedicated UI/UX designer.
- Establish processes and procedures surrounding all things related to UI/UX design
- Collaborate across different teams with different skillsets, including marketing, product managers, engineers and other stakeholders
- Recommend design tools and methodologies that fit into our tech stack
Work with our rockstar development team to:
- Transform product visions into intuitive, elegant experiences
- Prototype innovative solutions that go beyond interfaces and product specs to user goals, storyboards and journey maps
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Contribute ideas during regular planning / ideation meetings
- Design user interfaces for desktop, web and mobile applications
What we expect from you:
- Strong UI/UX design chops with a portfolio to back it up
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, interactive prototypes, user flows, process flows, and specs for engineers
- Familiarity with a variety of UI design and prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch and Figma)
- Up to date with the latest UI/UX trends and techniques
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design approaches and usability principles
- Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of modern web technologies
- Can utilize data and research in design
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Bonus points and street cred for the following:
- Solid understanding of typography, color theory, visual hierarchy, and layout
- Track record of successfully bringing new products to market
- Interest or familiarity with A/B testing or experimentation using data analytics
- BA/BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Digital Design or related fields
The Bottom Line
- Highly competitive salaries
- Bonus program paid out every 6 months
- Employee stock options
- Unlimited PTO policy and generous holiday schedule
- 401K plan with company matching
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Budget to attend conferences
- Peer-led lunch and learns
But wait, there’s more!
- Catered lunches
- Team-building events, outings, and hackathons
- State-of-the-art workspace and hardware
- Strong focus on community service and volunteering
- Healthy snacks and free beer